No suit, formal shirt or blazer can beat the look of a man in a trendy kurta at a traditional occasion or any family function. If someone is wearing dark black dress or wearing conventional kurta will definitely garb the appropriation of peoples along with winning a ton of compliments.
Different Types of Men’s Kurtas
- Embroidered Designs: If you are going to attend any traditional function then this best option to get special attention.
- A Plain White Kurta: This is the best option for any outing with family and friends. It will give classy look with jeans.
- Golden Color: Formal golden kurta will give special look to your personality, pair this with payjamas to get interesting compliment.
- Khaadi : This is traditional wear and will never be out of fashion range and you can try it in various occasions.
- Black: Black kurta will give special compliments and it will give classy look for any occasion.
Attractive Style of Men’s Kurtas
- V-Neck: A V-neck kurta will give a very smart and casual look for man. In fact, this is, very stylish on short kurtas.
- Half Sleeves: If someone have a muscular body, wearing a half-sleeved kurta is an best option to look more attractive in your traditional outfits.
- Jackets and Tunics: These look beautiful on long kurtas pajamas but can be worn with short kurtas too. Tunics are a good option on kurtas with half sleeves.
- Short Kurtas: These kurtas look great on jeans. Ready with a pair of stylish sunglasses for a casual day outdoors.