Customers do not get offers for “Saving Cards” but SBI is offering cards with this tag line and feature. SBI SIMPLY SAVE Credit Card is one of the highly rated credit cards in terms of saving facility. SBI Simply save offers excellent offers and facilities for customers aged between 21 to 60 Years.
SBI SIMPLY SAVE Credit Card Benefits
- 10x rewards and bonus, when card is used for groceries, movies and in restaurants.
- Use card within 1 month from approval date for cash withdrawal from ATM and earn INR 100 as rewards.
- Use your card for transaction of Rs 2000 in first 60 days of cards approval and earn 2000 rewards bonus points.
- Cardholder will get 2.5% discount on fuel surcharge.
- Use your rewards points buy gift items or any other important accessories.
- Amazing travel offers and discounts for card holders.
- SBI SIMPLY SAVE offers offers not only for India but abroad too to make travel experience memorable.
- Easy bill facility, 24/7 customer support to give instant solution of customer problem.
- Easy EMI facility in case of large purchase.
- Best security features for safe and simple transactions.
- Add-on features to extend facility for cardholder.
- Spend up to INR 75,000 through your card and get discount in annual subscription fees of INR 499. So, go for this amazing credit card and be part of this amazing saving journey.
Features of SBI Simply Save Credit Card
- Easy to monitor the account statement via SMS, mini statement, email after every transaction.
- Rewards Points can be used to to pay the due amount.
- Rewards can be used to shop online form various platforms.
- Pay using your credit card at fuel station and get additional 2.5% off on fuel surcharge.
- Anytime, anywhere money accessing facility for card holders.
Documentation and Eligibility
- Income Proof, Identity Card Copy, Address Proof must be submitted.
- Applicant age must be between 21 and 60 years.
- Regular source of income in mandatory.