State Bank of India (SBI) has recently launched its one of the premium and latest credit card. this card offers amazing and the best services for customers. Cardholder will get unbelievable and customized facilities with this card. It is called SBI Elite Credit Card.
Summary of SBI Elite Credit Card
- Card Holder will earn discount and rewards on purchase.
- Amazing Privileged offers and services.
- Maximum rewards points.
SBI Elite Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholder will receive two complimentary movie tickets per month from Book My Show.
- Welcome gift vouchers worth INR 500.
- Earn 10 rewards points on spends of INR 100.
- Approximately 30,000 rewards points annually.
- Free Priority Pass for Cardholder and allow them to access more than 600 airport lounge.
- Card holder will get annual gift worth more than INR 3000.
- Elite Rewards :- Cardholder will get 5X rewards rewards points on international spends, grocery stores and departmental stores. Apart from this card holder will earn 2 rewards points spends of Rs. 100. User will get 2.5% discount on fuel surcharge.
- Elite Exclusive Offers :- Card holder will get special treatment on booking of hotel, travel and movie. Apart from this discount at gift stores, holiday packages, lifestyle stores and spas.
- SBI Elite MasterCard Special Facility :- Discount on luxury hotel booking. Special discounts on select restaurants. Card Holder will get extra discount on selected branded stores.
- SBI Elite Milestone Rewards :- Up to 50, 000 rewards bonus points Yearly. If you spend 3 lakhs yearly then additional 10,000 rewards points. Spend up to 10 Lakhs yearly and get 100% discount in your annual fees.
Documentation and Eligibility for Card
- Applicant need to submit his/her identity proof, address proof and inocme proof.
- Applicant must be salaried or self employeed.
- Applicant minimum age should be 21 Years.
Ways to Maintain Healthy Credit History
- Always Deal with reliable companies.
- Make your credit card payments as per schedule.
- Ensure that your monthly account statement is correct.
- Always read all terms and conditions followed by respective bank.
- Pay attention to late payments, calls or letters from credit agencies, and denied or revoked credit.
SBI Elite Credit Card Features
- Welcome gift worth INR 5000 on signup for credit card. User can use these points on popular online travel destination yatra.
- Movie ticket worth INR 6000.
- Cardholder can win 50,000 rewards points.
- Maximum priority passes.
- Maximum discount with tour and travel packages.
SBI Elite Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs 0.
- Annual subscription fees : Rs 4999.
- Add-on fees : Rs 0.
- Interest rate: 3.34% monthly and 40.2% yearly from the date of transactions.
- Foreign Currency Transaction Charges: 3.5%
State Bank of India (SBI) Card Protection Plan (CPP)
This is latest approach towards providing cards security features to customers. This service is beneficial in case of cheating, fraud, theft. If you are using this facility then you can you will get alerts on your mobile. To but this amazing plan SMS SBICPP to 56767 or call SBI card helpline 0124-39010303.
People who have highest income is much suitable to apply for this privileged services providing card. User of this card will get maximum luxury and benefits. this card uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to offer contactless services to customers. No discount in annual subscription fees.